Instagram

Friday 2 October 2015

Beauty Review: LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser








Hey guys! Super exciting news! The company Influenster sent me this product by LANEIGE to try out and review and let me tell you, it's well worth the splurge. Though I did receive it for free, it's well worth the $30 CAD. It makes my skin feel amazing and there's no exaggeration there. My skin feels refreshed and alive after using this cleanser. It's also fun to play with because it's a foam - always making foam beards ;) But seriously, you need to try this product if you're looking for a cleanser that does it all. It exfoliates and clears your skin of dirt and oil while moisturizing. It's suitable for all skin types and my sensitive skin hasn't been irritated any time I've used it. I'm definitely ready to replace this when it runs out! You can pick this product up at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment