Instagram

Monday 7 September 2015

Shake Your Body Down


          

Jacket - Stitches, Mini Skirt - Forever 21, Top - Hollister, Purse - Ardene, Shoes - BCBG, Necklace - Six, Pinky Ring - Forever 21, Watch - Guess

Have you heard of Plato's Closet? I think I've talked about it before. Much like a thrift store, you can buy second-hand clothing from them. It's mainly forwarded to a younger crowd though (think teens to twenties). It's pretty great though if you're looking for brand name items or on trend items for cheap. In relation to that, that's where I got my shirt from. My shoes were from Goodwill and my purse was from Value Village. There's not much to say about this look other than make sure you take a cab or drive to your destination in these shoes.

xoxo Camille Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment