Instagram

Saturday 26 September 2015

Beauty Review: Herbal Essences Naked Line


Let's talk hair care! Right off the bat, let me tell you that these products were sent to me and I did not buy them. BzzAgent sent them to me to test out and to review for all you lovely folks! So let's get into it, shall we?
These three products are white tea and mint scented and they smell absolutely AMAZING. They don't hold too strong of a scent but it is very pleasant. I actually already had the this dry shampoo and was looking to buy a new one (they read my mind!) and it is one of my favourite dry shampoos because it doesn't have a chalky grossness to it that many dry shampoos have or an overwhelming scent. I love the shampoo and conditioner as well and I would buy this line time and time again. I have fine, straight hair to wavy hair and the line left my hair feeling light and clean. A must try for anyone looking for affordable and clean feeling hair products. Thanks again to Bzz Agent for allowing me to try out these products!

On a side note, I bought the Herbal Essences Naked Shine Spray and the Hair Spray forever ago and they're pretty great too!

xoxo Camille Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment