Instagram

Monday 17 August 2015

ipsy August 2015









This month's bag is the definition of adorable! The hounds-tooth is to die for and the pink accent zipper makes me think I'll find use for this one. The theme is cute for this month. Prep School is just in time for everyone scrambling for September back-to-school. The value of this bag is roughly $60+ and totally worth what I paid! If you don't already know, ipsy is a $10 monthly subscription (about $20 if you live in Canada) and is worth every penny.

So let's talk about what I got! In my bag I received a mini Batiste dry shampoo, a Starlooks PRO felt tipped eyeliner, Swissco Tweezers, AILA nail polish in Mister Pookies and a Hikari lip gloss in Merlot.
First off, the Batiste dry shampoo is something I hear lots of good things about, so I happy to try it. The smell is a bit much but it fades quickly enough that it doesn't matter. It's an effective instant refresher and I would definitely recommend. The felt tip liner and tweezers are also good (honestly not much else to say there). Is it weird that I've got that one random picture of my toes? I think you definitely needed proof that only a swatch would give you. The bottle says purple/grey but my toes say nearly black. Finally, the Hikari gloss is in a killer colour! LOVE. Only downside has got to be how tacky it is. I hate when a lip product makes my lips stick together but I can make exceptions for such purdy shades.

If you're interested, be sure to check out ipsy for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment