Instagram

Sunday 31 May 2015

Prom Song





Dress - Andrea Polizzi for Rex Lester (Holt Renfrew), Earrings - (I can't recall), Heels - Steve Madden

As you can guess this is from my prom, which was last Friday. Our theme was The Great Gatsby and I unintentionally went with the scene. The angular designs and colour scheme were on my side. My dress and shoes were thrifted (and yes I am wearing shoes, you just can't see them). The earrings I'm wearing were bought on my Europe trip in Rome, Italy. 

It was too damn hot! We were all up around 10 a.m. and by 2:30 p.m. we still weren't ready! Ugh, don't even talk to me about getting ready! But it was an exceptional night. I thought I'd include some nice photos of my poodle hair before it got picked out. I totally thought I looked like Will Ferrell in Zoolander. That's all and until next time...

xoxo Camille Rose


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fab!
    Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    I'd like us to support eachother :-)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete