Instagram

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Purple Rain


Remember how in my last post my pictures looked like this? Do you also remember how I blamed the day being over-cast and making my pictures over exposed? Well have I got news for you! Turns out I'm a tad special and forgot I screwed around with my camera settings! Just thought I'd share that with you. C'mon, laugh at my stupidity with me!




Jacket - Miss London, Dress - X:S, Headband - Claire's, Cuff - Claire's, Earrings - Claire's, Boots - Dr Martens

My dress and jacket were the only two things thrifted in this outfits. I remember getting my jacket from Goodwill and not Value Village. This had been the warmest day this year and everyone was busting out their short and cute skirts. Too bad it was SO. WINDY. And it rained on and off all day. Ah well, summer is on its way! Until next time...

xoxo Camille Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment